Register and join us on Day 1 to listen into the Succeed with ADHD Telesummit hosted by Laurie Dupar of Coaching for ADHD and IACTCenter. Yes, it starts July 17th, 2017!!!
It’s no fun missing out and I don’t want you to miss out on the chance to listen into 20+ of the world’s leading ADHD experts – myself included – as we share our most up-to-date tips, strategies and techniques for succeeding with ADHD.
- How to use brain hacks to break the procrastination cycle.
- What to do so your teen is safer behind the wheel.
- The ways to take control of your life and create the tomorrow you want.
- The truth about the ADHD label and what the Innovator brain is instead.
- How to use mindfulness to reset automatic unsupportive routines into supportive energy saving routines.
- New advanced testing protocols that integrate mind science into the ADHD diagnosis and treatment. What you need to do to say goodbye to homework battles and hello to new organization skills
- What a homework “break” really means and how to use these to reduce stress and increase productivity at home and school.
- The benefit that coming out as ADHD can have on relieving past shame and in relationships, academics, and work.
- How co-existing condition make things more complex and strategies for how to parent regardless of the diagnosis.
- Memory enhancing tools and tactics that will help you become a memory master!
- The connection between ADHD, cognitive function and hormonal fluctuation for both women and men.
- How to “get started” when you struggle with disorganization, time management and overwhelm.
- A personal perspective about ADHD medications from a very public international ADHD comedian.
- The emerging connecting between ADHD and eating disorders and what to do if you struggle with this challenge.
- How to reach your success faster using “ADHD-friendly” goals.
- The two pillars of success to go from an exhausted and stressed war zone to a peaceful home.
- The power of words and thoughts in hindering or propelling us to productivity, success, happiness, and well-being.
- Tips and tools for moms on how to survive an ADHD family.
Not bad, right?
This one-of-a-kind Succeed With ADHD Telesummit starts July 17 and lasts all week, July 17th-21st, with several calls each day, and I want to invite you to attend as my guest, completely free of charge.
That’s right – there is no charge to listen in to these experts share their secrets!
★ Don’t worry, if you can’t attend the calls live, the calls will be recorded and you will have access to the replays for 24 hours!
So, join me, Laurie Dupar and 20 other ADHD experts and let’s Succeed With ADHD!