The Totally ADD Shop
In addition to the wide range of free videos, articles, blogs, and Forums in Connect, Totally ADD is proud to offer a selection of resource materials and fun ADHD-related items in our Shop.
Below you’ll find information on our Shipping & Handling process and fees, what to do if you need to return an item (hopefully a very rare occurrence!), and what happens if we mess up and ship you something you didn’t order (ack!).
The information applies to online, mail-order, and in-person retail purchases for Totally ADD (a division of Big Brain Productions Inc.). We’re happy to provide additional details if you have questions or require clarification about anything included below. And, if there’s something we missed or didn’t explain properly, please let us know and we’ll work to fix it right away.
To get in touch with us:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Big Brain Productions Inc.
PO Box 33598 Dundurn RPO
Hamilton, ON, Canada. L8P 4X4
Visa, MasterCard and Discovery credit cards on our secure payment site.
PROCESSING, SHIPPING & HANDLING
You’ve placed an order with us, and now you might be wondering, “How long until I get my cool [insert name of the awesome item you ordered]?”
Our goal is process your order in 48 hours or less and we work very hard to meet that goal every time. While it almost never happens, if we know in advance a delay may be unavoidable we’ll send you an email to let you know so you’re not canceling important social plans with your Aunt Mildred to wait by your mailbox for your package from Totally ADD. And since we’re on the subject of delays (even though they’re rare), that brings us to the matter of……
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment, although government duties and taxes may be charged for orders shipped outside Canada.
Shipping & Handling Rates
For orders from Canada and the US there is a flat rate charged for Shipping and Handling on each item. Both Shipping and Handling fees will be calculated on the items in your shopping cart. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the Shipping and Handling fees and you will have a opportunity to not place your order if you wish.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- Canada Post
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
Returns – Refunds – Exchanges
Items will only be accepted for return if shipped within 30 days of purchase from Totally ADD (the date of purchase is the date shown in your Purchase Confirmation Email).
Return – Refund – Exchange Shipping/Handling Fees
Totally ADD does not pay for/reimburse costs associated with packaging, delivery, government duties/taxes, or border clearance fees for returns, refunds, or exchanges. We also do not refund in whole or part the original shipping and handling fees.
Condition of Merchandise
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened, including DVDs and CDs.
Items must be in their original, unused condition. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
The only exceptions to this policy will be:
- if there is a defect with the item which can be attributed to the manufacturer
- in cases where an item was shipped in error by Totally ADD (and we’re really sorry if that happened!)
If your clothing item is in ‘like new’ condition, you may exchange the item for a different size or colour (where available). You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return Shipping and Handling fees.
With the exception of merchandise sent back for Exchange, all items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. The amount will be deducted from your refund.
In order for a return, refund, or exchange to be accepted and processed, the following MUST accompany the item(s) in the return package:
- Copy of the original Purchase Confirmation Email (please keep the original for your files). This is important as it contains the information necessary for us to locate your original order and refund any amounts owing to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Purchaser’s first and last name, address (street, city, province/state, country, postal/zip code), and email address and/or phone number.
We will only contact a Purchaser in cases where additional information is required to process the return, refund, or exchange and personal information will never be sold, shared, or in any other way distributed to third parties for commercial purposes.
- A brief note, signed by the Purchaser, which explains the reason for the return, refund, or exchange.
- For exchanges, please indicate what the original item should be exchanged for. If an item sent for exchange has a lower value than the replacement item (plus any restocking fee charged, see above for details), Totally ADD will refund the difference.
Merchandise Return Address
Mail your returned item to:
Big Brain Productions Inc.
ATTENTION: RETURNS DEPARTMENT
PO Box 33598 Dundurn RPO
Hamilton, ON, Canada. L8P 4X4
As with your original purchase, we work very hard to process your return or exchange within 48 hours of receiving your merchandise. As soon as we process your order we will send you a Refund/Exchange Confirmation email with the following information:
- date your return/exchange was processed
- itemized list of items returned/exchanged
- for refunds, amount refunded to your credit card including associated restocking fees deducted from the original price of the merchandise
- for exchanges, itemized list of replacement merchandise and date it will be shipped to you