8 Sessions to Rebuild Trust, Deal with Anger, and Tap into Joy and Hope
Format: Sessions are given by conference call, which can be accessed by phone or computer, anywhere in the world
When: The next session begins March 26, 2019
Turn around your relationship and learn to thrive!
OVERVIEW: Adult ADHD impacts marriages in surprisingly consistent, and often negative, ways…but there is GOOD NEWS. Once you know the patterns ADHD introduces into your relationship, you can finally make things better. You can stop feeling frustrated, angry and alone and start loving each other again.
Melissa Orlov, a recognized ADHD and marriage expert, provides understanding and concrete ideas to help couples rebalance their relationships.
You will learn:
- How to trust again
• The steps you need to take to let go of your anger and frustration
• How to move from “correcting our problems” to “enjoying each other”
• Why there is hope for you and your partner…and how to tap into it
• How to deal with a partner who is not yet in control of his or her anger
• Ways other couples have used that encourage ADHD partners to embrace ADHD treatment
• Finding joy and intimacy in your ADHD-impacted relationshipLearn more, read testimonials, and sign up here