Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: How to succeed in a marriage when one spouse has ADD

Re: How to succeed in a marriage when one spouse has ADD2010-01-21T18:51:29+00:00

The Forums Forums For The Non-ADD I Married An ADDer How to succeed in a marriage when one spouse has ADD Re: How to succeed in a marriage when one spouse has ADD

veronica

“What really frustrates my husband is that I’m university educated and yet can(‘t) follow a simple conversation with him at the end of the day (the most challenging part of my day). It’s a catch 22 – the more frustration he shows, the worse I feel about myself which isn’t helping either of us. Encouragement is huge!!! ” ~simple1

i’m not university educated, but my hubby feels this frustration with our convo’s, too. how i can talk to some, but not to him. sucks.

and instead of encouragement i just get frustration and rage. how do you work with that? how do you work on your own things, when your spouse needs help, too…. and dumps things on you? tells you that all you think about is you and how you don’t keep how you affect anyone else in mind. how do you stay positive when all they bring up is the stuff you’ve done and the negative that it’s brought with it?

REPORT ABUSE