Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: 65 years old and I just found out from watching the video, “ADD and Loving It.

Re: 65 years old and I just found out from watching the video, “ADD and Loving It.2010-12-25T22:30:25+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community 65 years old and I just found out from watching the video, "ADD and Loving It. Re: 65 years old and I just found out from watching the video, “ADD and Loving It.

Anonymous
Inactive

I saw the program and was just awe struck. I feel like I have some symptoms that I know I have had since my teens. I can recall specific times and events that were problematic but had no idea what to do about them.

I have said, and I really mean quotation here, “I wish I could control my habit of just saying what is on my mind!” I have said so many inappropriate things and felt much embarrasement over these things. I still don’t know how to handle my speaking of my thoughts. I can delay them, but they ‘eat’ at me until I say them. Maybe that is not ADD, but it is a problem for me.

I see some of my symptoms and am looking forward to listening to others who have had success.

REPORT ABUSE