Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: 65 years old and I just found out from watching the video, “ADD and Loving It.

Re: 65 years old and I just found out from watching the video, “ADD and Loving It.2010-12-27T19:16:16+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community 65 years old and I just found out from watching the video, "ADD and Loving It. Re: 65 years old and I just found out from watching the video, “ADD and Loving It.

JimC.
Participant

@Otterboy –> I’m 63. Diagnosed at 58 or thereabouts after watching a show about ADD too. OK here’s the thing to do: get another opinion from an MD that understands ADD. I too have heart issues with a murmur and take 60mg a day of Zocor to keep my cholesterol slightly above the highest acceptable level. Then I take 20mg of Adderall.

Long story short – until I took meds for ADD I was a totally overwhelmed, procrastinational (nod to Sarah Palin?) mess. Now I’m almost normal, whatever that is,so I can’t state strongly enough to get your butt in gear and go get an MD that might just grasp that amphetamines have been safely used for almost 40 years – so stating meds are unsafe is simply wrong. I’m not suggesting they will work for you but you certainly owe it to yourself to go find out.

Best of luck, Jim

REPORT ABUSE