Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Finding a consultant – extremely upset and confused. I feel like a failure.

Finding a consultant – extremely upset and confused. I feel like a failure.2011-08-09T11:17:54+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? How do I get diagnosed? Finding a consultant – extremely upset and confused. I feel like a failure.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

billd you have hit the nail on the head regarding why some folks are made “boss”. trashman I can so empathize with you. I lived that life for 8 years at my last job. My brother, 56yrs old, became very ill and died last August. I continued to work FT and travel to PA from MD to be with him. All my work was completed and some ahead of schedule. I was an outstanding employee, but this one boss who over the years rotated as my immediate super or above my immediate super had targeted me years ago. On my 55th birthday, I was called in a told “goodbye”. In the long run, even though I have been looking for another job, I think I am better off health wise, mentally and physically.

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

thanks, lakelly I don’t know what I will do if my doctor tells me to go back to work on monday.I think she will give me some time off. she has offered to put me on disability before . I am litteraly scared to even see those people. but one way or another the good thing is it will be on monday after I see my doc. some times I wonder why it took for me to get in my late forties for my would to de rail? I will be asking about my drugs on monday as well. the ting is I really don’t know what is helping to make me normal or what isn’t.so hears to monday.

On the up side my youngest son turned nineteen today so his mother and I are ordering in tonite, because he did not want to go out so we sill get to have our little family parties . I don’t know if I should be worried or happy that he sill wants to stay at home with family on his birthday.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)