Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Which Myers Briggs Personality Profile are you?

Which Myers Briggs Personality Profile are you?2011-02-10T16:17:22+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Playing to Your Strengths Which Myers Briggs Personality Profile are you?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Amy

INTP here (Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceivers).

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

If I’m excited, quiet and reserved does not describe me, but I am very reserved when I’m in a new situation. It takes a lot of familiarity for me to open up and let loose. But once I let loose, hold me back! LOL

Amy

http://acatwithadhd.com

REPORT ABUSE

jayycee

INTP here, too. I’m easily drawn into a discussion about Myers Briggs because I think it’s such a helpful means of understanding oneself and others. So, I’m wondering, would I test differently on MB if I were not ADHD? Also, I’m an inattentive type, not so much hyperative or impulsive, and I’m a definite P, slow to make decisions. If I were more impulsive or hyperactive, would I be more likely to be a J on Myers Briggs? Does it matter?! I have no idea. I’m always intrigued, though.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

INFP-this is what i’ve got 2 or 3 times now. SO it’s fairly accurate to me I think.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I took the MBTI test twice several years apart. With so many feelers, I almost hate to say that I am an ENTJ, but I have to take that

chance. The results were that my ENT scores were low, meaning that they were not such a marked preference.

However, my J was quite high which means that my preference is to make decisions and I really like closure.

Even though the MBTI test is for employment purposes so companies can get the people that best suits their needs, I took it through Adult Ed because I wanted to know what my preferences were. I wanted to separate other behaviors that were due to neglect and abuse (not physical).

Not knowing then that I had severe adhd, I couldn’t separate them, but it did help me to understand what I could have been.

I never would have chosen to be an ENTJ with my life circumstances, but I want everyone to know that I do like who I am.

REPORT ABUSE

people.fear.adders

INTP. The constant rush of ideas and following them, systematizing them, is a joy. Solitude and study are better than sex. That’s where my “hyperactivity” is: in the intellect. Thanks be to God!! :D

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

Going back to school at age 47 sounds like such a huge pain in the neck to me. When I was in the carpenters union. We had carpenters apprenticeship school. 8 hours a day for a week. I literally had to get up and stand up, n pace a lil in the back of the class to keep from falling asleep!. Sitting at a desk sounds like torture to me. I don’t mind my computer, cuz I can just roll away any time I want. But being trapped in a classroom and having deadlines scares the crap outa me. I feel kinda like a real sissy. It’ snot true though.

What the heck am I gonna do. I’ve thought about school on the Internet. I don’t know if I have the discipline for that. This is a factor that’s had me into a slump lately. I’m at a place where I’ve got zero excuses keeping me from moving into a new career. At least I’ve started a little bit of English parts of speech type studies online. I guess understanding English might come in handy if I want an education, huh? Ya think?

Maybe I’ll just take a nap instead. ( joke) YYaaawwwnn… Sigh..

ho hum… I feel like a bum. Too bad I can’t just go back to being 17, invincible, and… hmm. nah… I just feel 17. same pressure to decide what to do with my life.

The 3rd time I took this test I’m still INFP So do I definitely have to go back to school? it seems that way. I don’t like this.

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

ESFP- However, I wonder if this is even a legitimate way to take the test? Can this test be applied to those who have a mental issue like ADHD, or would the test have to be altered to filter out known mental issues?

I scored moderate on 3/4, so am I borderline ESFP???

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)