Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

EVERNOTE app – how I keep things organized!

EVERNOTE app – how I keep things organized!2014-12-11T21:49:32+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Organizing & De-Cluttering EVERNOTE app – how I keep things organized!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

yassmtm

Hey guys,

I’ve recently been diagnosed with adhd and for the 28 years before this I had to cope with my life not knowing what the hell was going on.

But Ive been using Evernote app and I find it very helpful to keep everything organized. I’m in school but I use evernote for everything else. i have all my assingments, personal notes and todo lists*, business cards, and alot more in it. I find it very useful because it eliminates the papers on my desk and the chances that i lose them. (I still have a lot of post it’s all over my desk)

*I do have a to do list app, weekly planner on my desk, google calendar, and a normal calendar in my bag as well – and with all that i still havent had a single day that I have done everything that I had to do in that day!

If you are looking for a way to keep your papers and work space more organized give it a try, it’s a free app and it has changed my life.

REPORT ABUSE

Fochaosed
    Participant

I agree – I use Evernote for personal stuff and OneNote for work… partial to OneNote simply because I got used to that one first – love love love how fast I can find anything in it; multiple tiers of books, chapters, pages, etc… to organize as you see fit; can paste or save documents, scans, images, clippings, website links. Shortly after trying one note, I chose to try Evernote simultaneously (due to free trial for premium version on my device) and a desire to keep them separate as I struggle with personal/work boundary.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)