Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Hello again!

Hello again!2018-01-05T19:44:35+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Hello again!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shutterbug55
    Participant

I have been away for a while.
    Hello new friends and old.

REPORT ABUSE

wiredonjava
    Participant

Hi Shutterbug! I’ve been AWOL too. Everything okay in the neurotypical world? Would you like to join my book club? https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/18975-readers-with-add-adhd I would like more members to share recommendations of books about ADD/ADHD. Thanks. Happy New Year!

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Hi again too. I’ve also been AWOL.
    I’ve just been looking at some of the old forum posts from when I first joined and it made me feel quite nostalgic for the guys who helped me back in the early days after my diagnosis. Hope you’re all rockin on happily.

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

Hello! I have also been AWOL, and TotallyADD.com is supposed to be my website… Actually, it is my website.

We redesigned the whole website, with a lot of help, to make it more ‘mobile-friendly,’ but what was supposed to take a month took 8 months. And all the regular stuff, Blogging, running the shop, sending out Emails, Friday Funnies, and so on, was all-consuming.

At the same time, Jimi, who was with us for almost 8 years, moved across the country where his wife is now interning as a doctor. (And Jimi has opened an apple cider business!) so David Riddles, a long time friend who has a background in computers and programming offered to help out a bit. A bit became a bit more. Then a lot. And now he’s working with my wife Ava and I pretty much full time.

Anyway, yes, it feels good to be back!

REPORT ABUSE

That Guy with ADHD
    Participant

Nice to see you on the forums again Rick. I hope to reap the rewards of your wisdom.

Boot to the Head

Richard

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

Well, Richard, I hope you can reap the rewards as well. Because based on the last year or so, I’m not sure I’ve learned anything. Ha ha hah!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)