Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Do you have days were the symptoms of ADHD seem to be almost non-existent?

Do you have days were the symptoms of ADHD seem to be almost non-existent?2011-01-04T15:15:51+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Is It Just Me? Do you have days were the symptoms of ADHD seem to be almost non-existent?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

What got me to suspect something was wrong with me which I later found out was ADHD was the fact that in my now routine work environment (since I got my University diploma and started working), I had days where I felt so much better than others. It was almost a cycle for me of about 3-4 weeks were for maybe a day or two within that period, my communication/listening/memory symptoms would be much less impairing. Within this cycle, I have one week in which I feel better and then gradually it gets worst until I have a week where I literally struggle to make a complete sentences when I speak after which things seem to start getting better again…the difference for me was so significant, I really did not feel like the same person on my “good days”, I’m sure colleagues would feel the same.

Do you guys also have a sort of ADHD cycle, is this normal?

John

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)