Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

new to forum, old to ADD

new to forum, old to ADD2011-11-18T17:46:25+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! My Story new to forum, old to ADD

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, first time at this site ever. I’ve had ADD inattentive type all my life (duh), but wasn’t diagnosised until mid-30s. I’m early 40’s now, and while I have a nice little collection of ADD books (some of which I’ve partially read, other’s not at all) and have been on 2 different meds (neither which really worked, and am on nothing right now), my dealing with and treatment of my ADD has been sporadic, hit-and-miss, incomplete, half-assed – just like ADD itself! Most of my gains often turn back into losses. But, I guess I’m better than I was before. Who knows! :? By no one’s definition would I be called a success in life, but I’m ever hopeful and try not to give up, even if I’m not actively “doing anything about it” at that particular time.

Obviously, I’m come upon a point where I’m again starting to “do something about it” – evidenced, for example, by joining this forum and taking the time to write this post! I have positive feelings that this time I may have more success than previous efforts. :-) Already I’ve done better by actually writing down my username and password in a handy notebook bought just for this purpose so I won’t lose it and/or forget them! Yea!! hahaha – baby steps.

Thanks for reading ~ :-)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Aditi………..please take a tour…….you may just find we are an entertaining lot!!!!!

Toofat

REPORT ABUSE

munchkin

Welcome – Check out the video’s too if you like Canadian humour :) I got weeks of entertainment out of them! Let us know what you think about our various topics – we can always use another point of view.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)