Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: Let good technology do the work

Re: Let good technology do the work2009-12-03T16:12:14+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Let good technology do the work Re: Let good technology do the work

Mike

The other thing is finding the right people. Maybe this is a separate topic, but in the documentary ADD and Loving It? they showed Richard Branson, the guy behind Virgin Airlines and Virgin phones and so on and I’ve heard him speak in person. He’s amazing. He makes it quite clear there are areas of business, like the numbers and finances, that are totally beyond him and he’ll mess it up. When I heard a multi-millionaire admit he’s terrible with numbers and can’t read easily, it blew my mind. But then I think of say, the Beatles. None of them knew anything about finances, or accounting or whatever. They had people around them who knew that stuff. The trick is finding people you can trust. How do you do that? I think ADDers can have real problems trusting. But I also know from my own life, sometimes I’ve trusted way too much.

REPORT ABUSE