Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: How to succeed in a marriage when one spouse has ADD

Re: How to succeed in a marriage when one spouse has ADD2010-02-01T06:22:24+00:00

The Forums Forums For The Non-ADD I Married An ADDer How to succeed in a marriage when one spouse has ADD Re: How to succeed in a marriage when one spouse has ADD

Bettyboo

Hello Rick, I do clearly understand what you are saying; however, I feel that relationships are about communication especially when one is down and needing support in a manner that isn’t the norm. when both can work on communicating to assist each other the excitement of getting what you BOTH need is the benefit. I hear comprising from you and your wife that is another form of communication. I don’t know of one person who in a commited relationship wouldn’t want to please there partner. I believe it comes back 10 fold in other ways whether it be intimacy, a great connections, validation you name it. If I can communicate with my husband and he feels valued and in turn he knows how to support my weaknesses; I believe is an absolute win win situation. I’m willing to take that risk.

E

REPORT ABUSE