Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: I've achieved great succes in my career, but have also been fired over 10 times!

Re: I've achieved great succes in my career, but have also been fired over 10 times!2011-01-18T12:24:05+00:00

The Forums Forums The Workplace Lost/Losing My Job I've achieved great succes in my career, but have also been fired over 10 times! Re: I've achieved great succes in my career, but have also been fired over 10 times!

Anonymous
Inactive

I’ve never gotten fired, but there were a couple of cases where my opinion of myself got so low that I would leave of my own accord, even if the people I was working for weren’t giving me a hard time. Is that common?

Now I’m in a job that should theoretically be perfect for me, but the workload is so stop-and-go that I’m getting less and less motivated, even when I DO have things to do, and that in turn makes me feel terrible about my job performance. (Even if it’s really due to factors I have no control over.)

I’ve considered freelance, but I’m terrified I wouldn’t be able to manage myself.

REPORT ABUSE