Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: Ampakine CX1739? over the counter nootropics?

Re: Ampakine CX1739? over the counter nootropics?2010-11-08T22:57:23+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Ampakine CX1739? over the counter nootropics? Re: Ampakine CX1739? over the counter nootropics?

JimC.
Participant

Update (I think) might be a setback, who knows… Cortex sold their rights for ampakine CX 717 to Biovail, who got swallowed by Valeant. The good news is that CX717 is in the pipeline, but I figure I’ll be dead by the time it gets to market.

http://www.valeant.com/products/pipeline/index.jsp

“Cortex retains all rights to the non-acquired AMPAKINE compounds for treatment of neurodegenerative diseases and psychiatric diseases which historically have been part of its portfolio. “As a result of this transaction, we will be in the position to continue the oral Phase IIa sleep apnea trial with CX1739 and to initiate a Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of ADHD very soon,” commented Mark A Varney. “Additionally, we are pushing ahead to develop the CX2007 and CX2076 series of compounds and move one of those analogs into the clinic as soon as possible.”

REPORT ABUSE