Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: Had Child ADHD so now what?

Re: Had Child ADHD so now what?2012-02-29T15:57:34+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! I Suspect I Am Had Child ADHD so now what? Re: Had Child ADHD so now what?


Post count: 165

don’t know if the URLs will stick but here’s the info you need: http://www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/citoyens/assurancemaladie/arriver/arriver.shtml

Registration form

You cannot register online. To obtain a registration form, you must call the Régie or visit an office of the Régie during office hours. The Régie cannot send you this form before you arrive in Québec.

If you call, the Régie recommends that you have your proof-of-identity documents handy. If you come to an office of the Régie, you can submit your application for registration at the office, as long as you have all the required documents with you.

Registration procedure

The following pages contain information about when your health insurance coverage takes effect and what the registration procedure is:

if you are arriving from outside Canada;

if you are arriving from another Canadian province.