Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: Mild ADD? Or Midlife Crisis? Wondering/Obsessing, and in Need of a Pep Talk

Re: Mild ADD? Or Midlife Crisis? Wondering/Obsessing, and in Need of a Pep Talk2012-03-01T08:25:53+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Do I Have it? Mild ADD? Or Midlife Crisis? Wondering/Obsessing, and in Need of a Pep Talk Re: Mild ADD? Or Midlife Crisis? Wondering/Obsessing, and in Need of a Pep Talk

Robbo

Great thread!!

I wonder if Man-opause is part of this topic, still have to read more. I went out and got a bunch of guitars n amps about 5 years ago for my mid life crisis. Couldn’t afford the sports car. But now I’ve been finding out that Manopause is actually real. Heard that again today, after having a strong hot flash in the middle of the support group session. found out that 47 is about the right age to be going through it too! yikes! …

Hmmm, goofy. I can’t take that too seriously. I’ll create more of my own misery just when things are starting to look up.

This site is a huge gold mine of experience. It sure can eat up my time though.

We really are freaky people huh? in a fun way of course.

I came back n clicked on edit to write some more…

LOL, I’ve been reading this thread for about 17 minutes and I had to take a break cuz it’s making me laugh so hard! you guys crack me up so much… only cuz I can relate, It’s not always a fun kind of crazy. But we do have some really fun times, huh? especially making fun of ourselves. I’m grateful I don’t have to suffer from this ADHD crap like I used to. I’m confident the worst is over with. Part of me is afraid to believe that the worst is behind me. I do think I’m gonna be okay with this. Even if the new medication doesn’t work out. I’m not alone, that’s the main thing. I’ve got real hope about finding myself a place in this world I’ve always felt like I would never fit in.

REPORT ABUSE