Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: Is there a good alternative II heard AddieUP was a good one

Re: Is there a good alternative II heard AddieUP was a good one2012-03-03T00:03:46+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Adderall XR Is there a good alternative II heard AddieUP was a good one Re: Is there a good alternative II heard AddieUP was a good one

munchkin

You never know – the first person tagged the post “snake oil,” so maybe they really were just coming on here to get an opinion. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt unless I learn otherwise. They at least took the time to write a legitimate post asking a question to the group – where’s the harm?

I feel for anyone if they are unable to use one of the first line drugs for financial reasons, side effects or other reasons. I guess at that point you might be in a position to try some of these kinds of supplements – if you had run out of all other options.

Suspicious or not, I think it’s healthy to discuss why we would or wouldn’t use the product – could help someone avoid wasting their money.

I checked out the website, and wasn’t impressed. There wasn’t anything on there about clinical trials or endorsements from any legitimate professionals… so if they were here to sell the product, they came to the wrong place – I’ll go out and say it – I wouldn’t personally try it because I don’t like to experiment on my poor brain with unproven substances. That’s just my own personal feeling – as a lay person.

REPORT ABUSE