Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: Paper work and Emails finally caught up with me!

Re: Paper work and Emails finally caught up with me!2012-09-28T01:12:23+00:00

The Forums Forums The Workplace Strategies for Work Paper work and Emails finally caught up with me! Re: Paper work and Emails finally caught up with me!

Carrie

Or when your falling asleep and then when all the BEST ideas hit you? You think to yourself you will remember in the morning but you never do. I always hear really AWESOME bass lines playing in my head while falling asleep… ugh. Frustrating. What about reoccurring dreams? There was a house in mine. An old dark house. It was always night. Same dark vines with HUGE thorns crawling up the sides. I was once shot in that house. In another dream zombies lived there. My class often had field trips there for some reason. Another place in my dreams is this pond that is muddy in colour. Very warm, has no bottom and is about 20 feet long by 6 feet wide and just crawling with toads and frogs. Often in that dream my dad takes me there and I just run around as if in heaven trying to catch the toads. There’s also this weird city in my dreams, a weird basement I always go to thats full of pipes going everywhere. In all my dreams the light is either dark, or its night.

REPORT ABUSE