Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Reply To: One of those days…

Reply To: One of those days…2013-12-05T10:25:36+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Sad One of those days… Reply To: One of those days…

blackdog

I didn’t say the clutter doesn’t bother me. I said I don’t like people going through my stuff. I am capable of getting it cleaned up myself. I just wasn’t able to focus on it before because I was trying so hard to keep up with other things like work. And I get distracted when I am at home and forget to do things that need to be done.

I excel in academic environments. You can pretty much plunk me down in the middle of any classroom, any subject, and I’ll ace it. (with the exception of math and all things related to math that is). But where my challenges really show up is when I have to apply myself in the real world. Learning stuff is easy. Remembering to set my alarm and getting up and getting to work on time,  that’s hard. Really hard. If I won the lottery I would do nothing but take college courses. I would become a professional student.

REPORT ABUSE