Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: ADD and emotional/control issues

Re: ADD and emotional/control issues2010-02-05T02:27:21+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community ADD and emotional/control issues Re: ADD and emotional/control issues

Anonymous
Inactive

Cognitive Behavioural Therapy free online, highly interactive program can be accessed at moodgym.anu.edu.au It’s broken into modules to work through which do require input, and have character examples. it’s fun!

Oh my goodness the ruminations that can happen with a tiny spark and way too much free time. Can work myself into quite a state. Driving is a big part of my day so audio-books are fabulous to keep my thoughts in check.

Agreed – Power of Intention (audiobook) has some good tips. My bookshelves are lined with ‘self-help’ books. Years ago during a group discussion about death and what we would want on our tombstone – “I would like for them to say I was Serene” Three friends actually guffawed!!! I love the words ‘serene & tranquil’ in theory – in practice I haven’t the slightest clue what it feels like.

REPORT ABUSE