Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: I'd be AMAZING at that! If only I knew what THAT was!

Re: I'd be AMAZING at that! If only I knew what THAT was!2010-04-06T09:40:03+00:00

The Forums Forums The Workplace Bend The Workplace To You I'd be AMAZING at that! If only I knew what THAT was! Re: I'd be AMAZING at that! If only I knew what THAT was!

Anonymous
Inactive

@ fearwidg, i am on strattera and its a non stimulant and takes longer apparently as i have to slowly in crease my does, i started on low dose even though i now realse it was way above the recomended starting dose(no stimulnat dgrugs seem much lower in terms of staartin dose to anyothers) and have experienced horrid side effects so am tryin to work out with docter the right dose, i think i started too much too quick for my body to have a healthy approach to them in my body, i will still stick at it thoug as hopefully it pans out.. i understand i think that stimulants work straight away? i used to abuse drugs and drink in the past so am tryin non stimulant drugs first..

i am so glad i found this site and will come on it much more regular now as i find it helps me not feel so bad about myself for having a different way of doing thongs, or not doing things at all!!

REPORT ABUSE