Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: How Bins Changed My Life

Re: How Bins Changed My Life2010-01-14T15:31:30+00:00

The Forums Forums For The Non-ADD It Runs In Families How Bins Changed My Life Re: How Bins Changed My Life

Anonymous
Inactive

Thanks for the great idea ideal124! I might just try this since I’ve recently demo’ed the kitchen to make space for our new stove. My only worry is that people who come over are going to think “What’s with all the bins, brother?” at which point I’ll probably have to explain it in great detail, referencing the minutia by which I came to organize everything in plastic bins, thereby categorizing myself as a “weirdo” (which they already think of me anyway) or a genius – depending on who you talk to. We have a real “Monica” in our circle of friends who would LOVE this. I can just see the glazed over look in peoples eyes as I describe how revolutionary your system is. Ten minutes later, I’m still pointing out the alphabetically organized cereals and chocolate bars by percentage of cocoa while they’ve left nine minutes ago! :D

REPORT ABUSE