Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: Famous people with ADD & other Brain Chemistry Imbalances

Re: Famous people with ADD & other Brain Chemistry Imbalances2010-02-01T06:05:08+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Other Famous people with ADD & other Brain Chemistry Imbalances Re: Famous people with ADD & other Brain Chemistry Imbalances

Bettyboo

Allright Fearwidg aka Glenn… I would never have noticed your name…I’d have to have read through all the post throughly…and you gotta know that is an ADD trait. Now, if you can can spell “antidisestablishmentarianism” backwards with your eyes closed and spinning then I’d be impressed. ;-) Otherwise, it doesn’t matter who we all are it really is about finding others who understand and can relate…sometimes it only takes a couple words, a long post, actors, leaders names or just provoking thoughts and ideas to create a positive feelings about ourselves that holds for the rest of our lives and changes how we think. I truly believe today I’m one day closer to “who knows” but I’m so excited about it.

Enough serious…I can be funny!!!

Why did tiger stick his head in the toilet?

Because he was looking for Pooh.

E

REPORT ABUSE