Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: ADD and religion

Re: ADD and religion2012-09-21T01:39:55+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Is It Just Me? ADD and religion Re: ADD and religion

allan wallace

Opps, sorry, I inadvertently hit the wrong key…

When I was 30 I recognised that unless some discipline came into my life I’d be dead, so I sincerely asked God to do something with me. I hoped that he would change me and give me some stability, but all that I encountered were dull hypocritical bores that were quick to judge and condemn. Of all the years of attending the full spectrum of churches I’ve met less than a dozen people who seem to live by the principles that they preach. I am just starting to go again, but as I have an inherent distrust of people I expect that I’ll be disappointed again, as I am reluctant to get to know people too well. I invariably offend people just by speaking my mind, and I find it impossible to pretend to like people if they are annoying, or boring me unto death. Yet, I shall continue with church as I hope that it can become a meaningful part of my life…

REPORT ABUSE