Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

35 year old entrepreneur….my Mom just told me I may be ADD!!??

35 year old entrepreneur….my Mom just told me I may be ADD!!??2010-12-21T22:15:01+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! I Suspect I Am 35 year old entrepreneur….my Mom just told me I may be ADD!!??

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. Just stumbled upon the PBS documentary the other night while I was channel surfing! Got really interested as I have younger siblings that were diagnosed ADD years ago. For some bloody reason, I kept watching! As I continued to be not only entertained by the content, I did have certain feelings of shock mixed with a joyous sense of “omg….I have ADD or ADHD…..and it sounds like I will be ok!!” I have taken a number of online tests since watching the doc to see if I should take this serious or not. Never been so excited about “failing” a bunch of tests! I definitely possess many of the key indicators for ADD or ADHD (need to understand the difference yet…..just gotta get focused and do a little research……later! :)

Love the site….love the humor….the journey continues!

Wish me luck!

What’s Next!?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

What’s next?. Get an official, professional diagnosis and go from there.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

Failing? Heck, I ace almot every test I’ve ever taken – including the virtual test on this site! I answered them all YES, and apparently, that’s the correct answer! HA.

Now gotta save up some money so I can afford to get an off-line diagnosis. It’s pretty certain with me – mother has it, son really has it, and I pass all the tests so easily, and if you ask anyone around me……….. they’d laugh and say “DUH”.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the replies Gents.

I know i used the term “failing”….not likely the best choice, but certainly had the same experience on the virtual test also…..All YES!

Great pic by the way ShaneG! “Squirrel!”

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

It keeps me laughing. He was a good dog but easily distracted :)

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)