Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

51 and just diagnosed———now on meds

51 and just diagnosed———now on meds2011-02-13T18:22:00+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! My Story 51 and just diagnosed———now on meds

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Redriver – I could have written that (hereinafter referred to as “ICHWT”, for convenience).

I especially relate to this:

I’ve had a pretty successful career, but I have to work twice as hard as the next guy for the same results, so I’ve been burning out. I feel like a big fake, but love that I pulled it off as well as I have.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trashman, here’s to success in your new job! I love it when I hear a good news story from a fellow ‘Pegger’! I’m feeling in control right now as things are calming down a bit at work. The last few weeks have been exceptionally eventful. Full of events that even all my colleagues would love to forget. Such are the joys of working for a living.

TGIF! Tomorrow morning I plan to get up early and do some work to try and get a head for the next week. We’ll see if I mangage to get it all done.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trashman: I was in the third grade (seven years old/about to turn eight) when I started having problems that I was aware of. That is the year that stands out for me as being the single most difficult year of my time in school. I had a teacher tell me that she wished she could open up my head and pour the knowledge into it. She said she knew that I was capable of learning, if only I would stop daydreaming and staring off into space and pay attention.

I’m trying really hard to fight off the melancholy feelings of what if and if only for all the years I struggled through life. My dog is teaching me to live in the moment (dogs are great that way).

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

TWIWGTS…….re dogs : )

Here’s a couple of faves for you Brentitude:

“We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It’s the best deal man has ever made.” — M. Acklam

And my favorite of all time…..

“My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.” — Unknown

I relate to you on the regrets, dude. I said, “if only….” at least once a day this week. Gotta shake that off and focus on the fact we’re here now, as you said, live in the moment. Right on!

Now stop staring off into space and pay attention, damit…….. . Have a good one.

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

hi this kind of support you just can’t find just any where. so thanks to all and hoping our add future is clearer and brighter with all the motivation in the world . I think that there are so many people here on the brink of brillance it makes me happy just thinking of the next report of success . so again I say thanks .keep pushing forward.

REPORT ABUSE

Saffron

@ t-man:

I’ve been away from the forum for a while, and I just had to chime in to say two things:

1- Congratulations on your new job!!:D Way to go, man.

2- I actually didn’t recognize your writing at first—my gosh but it’s become so expressive and elaborate since back when you joined the site. Clearly the typing is becoming easier for you, and of course you sound so much happier and more hopeful. This is so good.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

^ That’s really nice to read!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)