Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

A clever device to stop us from talking for too long

A clever device to stop us from talking for too long2012-09-14T16:20:59+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments A clever device to stop us from talking for too long

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

This should be standard equipment for ADD’ers, to keep us from talking about something for too long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAnVNXaa5oA

REPORT ABUSE

Misswho23

Too funny! So I’m looking at all the props and the stuff and hats people have on. Is that really the Nobel Prize speeches? It looks like they are all mostly ADD people. If so I’m feeling pretty good about myself.

I think I’ll try the “please stop I’m bored” the next time my boyfriend rambles on at parties. He has a bit of the ADD himself. He said it not me.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

It’s the Ig Nobel Prizes, awarded by (and for) Improbable Research.

Notice how, around 8:07, someone removes Miss Sweetie Poo, in order to allow the speaker to tell more about his Ig Nobel-winning report “Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Male and Female Genitals During Coitus and Female Sexual Arousal”?

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

HAHA! The guy who had cash ready in his hand is probably one of us!. This was fun to watch thanks. The best one’s are when she repeats her 4 words more than 5 times… What a perfect voice!. I bet that little girl had the time of her life… it get’s even better when she started using a lower voice. Looks like the 1st girl probably wore out her voice, how funny. The very last guy made the most sense.

Somehow I missed the MRI of the coitus part, I was wondering why they pulled her away on one of em. Dang, guess I’m not cured yet… I’ll be sticking around here a bit longer I guess.

Thanks agen Larynxa. good stuff!.

REPORT ABUSE

wawabyjohnah
    Participant

Haha!! Love it. I wonder if I could get my own little girl to follow me around every day to stop me from talking too much?

I missed the MRI of the coitus part too, I got bored after a few minutes! lol

REPORT ABUSE

ipsofacto

The IgNoble Awards are something I always hope to catch on public radio. It’s one of those “sitting in the driveway for half an hour, when you get home” radio shows.

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

I swung from thinking this is hilarious, to thinking it’s a brilliant way of getting someone to stop talking and that I’ll adopt the approach, to wondering how the speakers managed to stay so cool in the face of an onslaught by a child that should have been sent to bed or at the very least made to sit on a ‘naughty step’ for at least 18 years. :)

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Where do I go to get this MRI?

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)