Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

A Relief!

A Relief!2012-11-18T07:28:32+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all!

A couple weeks ago I finally handed the answer to my struggles for the past 20-ish years: ADD. I cannot say what a relief it is to know that it is a recognized problem and that there are ways to get help. I’ve been handed medication, patted on the head, and set out in to the world again. That there is a website, actually several- I seem to drown in them when I Google them, to share experiences/help/whatever is also a relief. I’m not alone in this, even if I don’t know what the next step is.

Thank you all so much!

REPORT ABUSE

Carrie

Welcome home!

I love your avatar! Its pretty awesome! Makes me want to sleep! Gosh I love sleep…

It really does feel great to meet others like yourself. Nothing worse than feeling like your the only nutter around especially when others dont understand and you yourself don’t understand.

:D

REPORT ABUSE

allan wallace

Are there any other ADHD forums that any of you might recommend?

REPORT ABUSE

Carry
    Participant

I felt the same relief when my therapist came up with the idea to see if I have ADD.

Curtains opened op… voila, the answer.

I knew it right there and then and the confirmation came with the diagnosis.

This site is the cherry on the cake. This is the best online home for our ‘species’. Haven’t seen anything online, that even came close to this one!

Welcome Home!!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)