Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

accomplished!

accomplished!2010-03-22T14:26:33+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

veronica

oh my goodness i feel rejuvenated!

i told my husband that i wanted to get all of our packing done this past weekend, b/c this next one i’ve got so much “non-responsibility” things to do and if i didn’t get it done, i’d feel as though i am not supposed to be going out with my friends. well….

i packed the whole house! with the exception of the bathrooms and the kitchen. but everything else that was my responsibility to pack is DONE!! i was so focused all weekend. and when i began to detour i reminded myself that i was doing it so that i could have fun the following weekend. and that procrastination only leads to frustration of overwhelming proportions later. frustration that i’ve mounted every thing on myself again, till the last minute.

my hubby was even impressed! all that work done and now i can concentrate on the day to day without having that cloud sitting above me. and although i’m running on little sleep… i feel weightless and energized!

i can’t wait to talk to my therapist about it this week! i set a very attainable goal for myself and accomplished it! *pat on back* hee hee. that was even with including a movie night with hubby on saturday, too! overall it was a great great weekend.

yay! hope all is well with everyone! have a wonderful week!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Way to go veronica! That is an inspiration to the rest of us :)

R

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

YAY VERONICA!!! Congratulations :) How awesome that would feel!!!!!!

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I know the feeling. After weeks of procrastinating, I finally got my taxes done. Now, to finish those sewing projects I started last month…

REPORT ABUSE

veronica

oh laryn… i’m “sew” jealous! i’m all packed up… and that includes all my sewing supplies. *sigh*

i’ll get to sew again in about a month, maybe?! hahahahahaha

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)