Dr. Umesh Jain
is now exclusively responsible
for TotallyADD.com
and its content
Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Is It Just Me? ADD and chronic anxiety

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Inactive
    #98005 |

Lindstr7 – The doc who diagnosed me was a neuropsychologist from the private health services. It cost me a lot. My neurologist is from the public health services. I had to get on a list to get one. After a few months, I got a call. One was available to take me as a client or else I would have to wait another few months. So I said yes. I should have asked if he knew about ADD but didn’t think of it. Actually I kinda figured every neurologist did. So if I want to change doc I’ll have to probably put myself back on the list and wait for months (could take up to a year).

I will express to him the fact that the higher the dosage the more jittery I get. He works in a hospital. Maybe he’ll consult a colleague? Once he left for a few minutes after I talked to him. I think that’s what he did. I didn’t go to him for headaches at all (although I am suffering from those a lot, but I can deal with them). I’ve been told he is one of the best for migraines. ADD is just not his field of expertise. He listens to me but I feel like he is dismissing what I say. I’ll take your advice though and see how it goes.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.