Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADD & Dyslexic

ADD & Dyslexic2011-08-22T19:22:33+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Other ADD & Dyslexic

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Question,

How many people are both ADD & Dyslexic? I am and I am wondering how may people are and how that cope. Any advice is helpful.

REPORT ABUSE

Clive

Hi John,

Yes i do have Dyslexia and ADD, i did complete some Dyslexia training and the therapist kinda hinted that i had ADD as well.

If you want to read a book get it on on tape , especially with ADD , you have no chance of reading it and you will feel frustrated as hell.

Dyslexia has destroyed my Sister life because it not picked up on at school , now she i scared to open mouth or write in public.

Cheers

Clive

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I apologize for my laziness in not citing this.. but I’ve been taught that 30% of people with ADHD also have learning disabilities. since, I’m not citing it, I suppose just take it as that your experience is shared by many.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have dyslexia with ADD as so does my oldest son.

REPORT ABUSE

Just_Nemo

I have the same issues more in spelling then reading, I had to teacher myself to spell by just trying and seeing if I am right.

But if I do get stuck on a word I made a little black book with words that I have trouble with in the correct spelling it really helps.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)