Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADD & Loving it for my iPad?

ADD & Loving it for my iPad?2010-12-01T23:02:34+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Other ADD & Loving it for my iPad?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any chance that you’re working on getting this on iTunes so I can carry it around and show it to people? I wish all my friends and associates could see this. I’m not planning to be a pest about it, but it would be nice if I could get it this way.

That show had me so NAILED!!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love it if this movie was put onto iTunes! I live in Australia so shipping charges and that sort of thing are a bit of a pain. I’d love to just be able to download and watch it :-)

REPORT ABUSE

Jimi

Hello,

We will have a downloadable version available on Amazon soon! Stay Tuned!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yay! Virginia, stop reading my mind, please. :D

REPORT ABUSE

Jimi

The Documentary ADD & Loving it?! can now be downloaded or rented from Amazon here!

http://www.amazon.com/ADD-Loving-it/dp/B00505ET48/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305755631&sr=8-1-fkmr2

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

That’s really cool. I was all excited to download and am rather disappointed, to say the least, that the download is restricted to US residents and download while in the US. At least that’s the message that popped up on my screen when I tried.

Are you planning to make it available to Canadians in a downloadable format?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Absolutely, we aim to make it available for download worldwide. We are currently navigating Amazon :(

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)