Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Adderall – Is there a dose/effect relationship?

Adderall – Is there a dose/effect relationship?2014-06-14T08:47:46+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Adderall XR Adderall – Is there a dose/effect relationship?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AllAboutControl

Hello,

I’ve been taking 30mg of  Adderall XR daily for approximately 8-9 months now, and I was just curious about whether or not there is a relationship between the intensity/severity of the various effects and side-effects of Adderall and the dose.

My psychiatrist said that there wasn’t one, but I was wondering what other people have heard.

As for why I’m curious, it’s because I would like to know if there is a possibility that, by lowering my dosage, I could reduce the severity of two particular sides effects: excessive sweating and circulation issues that primarily affect my hands, my feet, and some more private areas. I know that the days that I forgot to take my Adderall or slept in far too late were complete write-offs, so I worry that stopping would prevent me from making any more improvements.

Has anybody heard of a dose/effect relationship in regards to Adderall use?
    Does anybody have any alternative solutions to dealing with these particular side-effects?

Thanks.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

@AllAboutControl, ask your pharmacist.

Often, pharmacists know more about meds than doctors do.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)