Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADHD as an Adult at 48 or NOT?

ADHD as an Adult at 48 or NOT?2011-03-05T19:09:16+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Do I Have it? ADHD as an Adult at 48 or NOT?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure, but many around me feel that I may have ADD or ADHD, I went for some Testing at The Sinha Clinic located in Saint Charles, IL, they basically do Neurofeedback testing to determine if someone has ADD or ADHD. However, I really did not feel that this clinic die what they said they would do, and so, I left there really not knowing what I do or do not have.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you tell us what they did do? What kinds of tests, what was the interview like, etc.?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wouldn’t count on it as a single means of diagnosis. I am always reminded of the saying, “You know what they call alternative medicine that works? Medicine.”

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

hi , did you take the test on this web site? and if yes how did you score? maybe you will have to find a doctor that can test by asking the right questions . it is not always an easy road until you have the answers you are looking for. even if you are not add then at least you will know. good luck and keep reading. it has helped me a lot.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess the question you must ask yourself is have you always felt this way? Did you have problems finishing your homework and paying attention in class? ADD does not “suddenly” appear. It’s something that’s been with you your entire life, waiting to be discovered.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi fpapa….you didn’t indicate what they found?????? ADD or not???? What did they tell you?? Why do you have doubts about them??

toofat

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)