Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADHD Coach

ADHD Coach2013-11-23T16:33:23+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community ADHD Coach

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lucky12b

Hi all,

I’m looking for some advice on finding a ADHD coach. I’ve found a few in my area, however the cost is rather expensive. Plus I’m not really sure what I should be looking for.

Thanks

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Hi, @Lucky12b!

ADHD coaching is a specialized kind of coaching, because most of what works for non-ADDers doesn’t work for ADDers…and what works for ADDers is so counter-intuitive that it makes no sense at all to a non-ADDer.

The price is comparable to that of other other therapy providers, but ADDCA students may provide coaching at reduced rates or even pro bono, as they work towards their certification.

You’ll find some of these ADDCA Students-in-Training, in the Coach Directory:  http://totallyadd.com/coaching-directory-search/.

Once you’re on the Coach Directory page, you’ll see three large, blue ovals, to the right of the page. They’ll take you to more info about what ADHD Coaching is, what to look for in a Coach, and what ADDCA is.

Most coaching is now done by Skype (including video) or by telephone, so you can have access to a Coach, just about anywhere!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)