Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADHD Productivity Engine

ADHD Productivity Engine2013-01-16T16:37:34+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Time Management ADHD Productivity Engine

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bill

Last fall, I attended a series of webinars by Bonnie Mincu, an ADHD coach. I liked the webinar format because I could attend from my home and frankly, cost is an issue with me. When I googled her before signing up, I found someone creative (fine artist) who has been writing about and working with ADHD for over 20 years. I wondered how she could keep the cost down, until she mentioned in one of the sessions that there were over 100 people on the call. Yet, at the end, she stayed on the line until everyone’s questions were answered. I liked that.

One take away from that series has made a profound difference for me. Bonnie breaks down procrastination into two streams: “I don’t want to do it” and “I can’t do it”. She then offers detailed strategies for both, because they are actually very different. That distinction led me to a better understanding of what I have been experiencing.

She has a new program starting online on January 17 (tomorrow!) [Full disclosure: I signed up and paid full price.] For more details, go to http://adhdproductivityengine.com/ or for her main site go to http://www.thrivewithadd.com/

Bill

REPORT ABUSE

MarieAngell

Bonnie Mincu does seem to me to be among the better coaches in ADHD right now. I read her blog regularly. I haven’t taken any of her seminars yet.

What was happening in your life that motivated you to sign up for the webinars? Were things particularly bad or were you improving and needing a boost?

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

Good question, MarieAngell. It’s not that something specific happened. I have looked at ADHD coaching before, but I’m skeptical (and cheap!)

I spent a fair amount of time googling Bonnie and found someone who has been doing this a long time, had put good resources out on the internet and whose price was affordable.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)