Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Adult ADD Support in K-W/Guelph/Cambridge, Ontario, Canada?

Adult ADD Support in K-W/Guelph/Cambridge, Ontario, Canada?2011-09-22T20:33:14+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Adult ADD Support in K-W/Guelph/Cambridge, Ontario, Canada?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

loopdokter

A few years ago I looked into any support for ADD in my area. Sadly, the focus seems to be a lot on kids. I was diagnosed as a 25 year old and have been seeking coping mechanisms ever since. Recently my life has started to come together as a 35 year old, but it still causes issues with my relationships with people. As such, I’m looking to reach out to adults in my area and hoping to start with centres and discussion groups.

If anyone could help me out, much would be appreciated.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

A girl I know does ADHD coaching in Guelph, I just asked her to send me the info and I’ll update you when she does.

REPORT ABUSE

loopdokter

That would be greatly appreciated. In typical ADD fashion, I forgot I even posted this until my girlfriend and I broke up due to my ADDer lifestyle and trying to cover up my not doing what I would say I would do.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello: I am a clinical social worker, with a speciality in ADHD. I provide support and counselling to clients in your area by telephone (Skype), email, or in person in Toronto. I am willing to do an initial consutlation in person in KW. Please take a look at my website to see if you might be interested in connecting: adhdtreatmenttoronto.com. Thanks, and I hope I might be of some help!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, My name is Alina Kislenko, and I’m an ADHD Coach in Guelph, and also offer phone coaching as an option if you’re outside of Guelph. More information on my services can be found here at my website, http://www.ADHDInterrupted.com. I also lead a free weekly Adult ADHD Support Group in Downtown Guelph every Wednesday evening that you’re welcome to drop in on. More information on that can be found at the website. Good luck on your ADHD journey; there are some great bits : )

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)