Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADULT MEN'S SUPPORT GROUP TELEPHONE MEETING

ADULT MEN'S SUPPORT GROUP TELEPHONE MEETING2010-11-29T01:51:20+00:00

The Forums Forums For The Non-ADD Other ADULT MEN'S SUPPORT GROUP TELEPHONE MEETING

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a male have been looking for a support group in WA. None are available that I could find in my area. Therefore, I AM starting a men’s free telephone conference call meeting to discuss ADHD, read some books, and be a group that will help us find support with each other, and find someone to talk about it with. I am retired and ADHD has been more of an issue since I retired because I am driving my wife crazy. We almost did not make it, but are back together with some changes made that have helped. If you are interested in being part of the men’s support group telephone meeting, please reply to healingh20water@gmail.com. The group has not started yet, but will when there are enough men to make it worthwhile. It hopefully will start mid January 2011.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

flyfisher I would like to jion your telephne conferences. I also live in washington State ( Lewis County) south of Olympia. Here are 2 ways to get a hold of me. e-mail address is carkiller1969@yahoo.com. You can also find me on facebook by useing my e-mail address. Hope to talk to you soon.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)