Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

All-natural sleeping pills?

All-natural sleeping pills?2011-04-22T00:19:47+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Other Meds All-natural sleeping pills?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t like taking ambien to fall asleep… or pills that have melatonin… it knocks me out, but I don’t feel rested…. so when I need to fall asleep… I’ve been taking all natural sleeping pills…. that are non addictive.

so far its been working pretty good.. and its a lot cheaper.

check out biodream.. they are still giving away free samples on their site.

REPORT ABUSE

Bibliophile

Valerian is often used as an herbal remedy for sleep disorders.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have tried Biodream I found it to work well for me. I also like that its a natural supplement.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have tried Biodream I found it to work well for me. I also like that its a natural supplement.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alteril (natural sleep aid) – http://www.orderalteril.com/ct/99781 I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

I use a relaxation recording on my iPod. I find it helps calm my thoughts and slow down. I change the recording every couple of weeks, but generally after the first little while, I’m not listening anyway. A side benefit is that it has become easier to sleep on airplanes and to get back to sleep after being disturbed.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its not always to take sleeping pills you may try various herbs like Chamomile, Kava Kava, California poppy. They are very effective for insomnia.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)