Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Already overwhelmed and I haven't even started yet

Already overwhelmed and I haven't even started yet2011-03-22T16:26:44+00:00

The Forums Forums The Workplace Struggling Already overwhelmed and I haven't even started yet

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

The good news is that I’ve been offered a new job. The bad news is the mountain of paperwork, rules, etc. that I need to wade through. I’m already getting anxious about it.

This will be my first time working full-time since I was diagnosed with ADD. I think I might need a coach, but I don’t know the first thing about those – or even if I can afford one! So much information to sift through and I haven’t even started work!

REPORT ABUSE

Hans

TheGameGuy

Congradulations on your job.

Are you taking any medications for the ADD? You might want to check with your DR.

A light dose of Zanax as needed might be appropriiate for your anxiety..

Good Luck with your “NEW” job

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Check out addclasses.com They offer a huge variety of seminars. . .and group coaching (certinaly more affordable than personal coaching). I am trying the ADDBoot Camp – six weeks for $198. Although _ i may certainly need to make the investment of a personal coach as well. I am in a middle maangement job for eh past two years and have dug myself a great hole buried in emails and stalled projects supvising 30 FTEs and six programs. I’ll post to let everyone know if I find the Boot Camp to be helpful. . .

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely consider it. :)

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)