Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Also, don't know forum etc. (same person)

Also, don't know forum etc. (same person)2011-04-19T11:51:21+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other Also, don't know forum etc. (same person)

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, I forgot, my psychiatrist did admit that she didn’t have a lot of experience with ADD. And said if I was still concerned, she would look into it. I’m on social security now so this is a govt psych, so who knows? My sister told me recently that she felt I was a wild child taking all kinds of risks, I don’t see it that way, but now I wonder how right she is. And I always recheck the door in the evenings, sometimes several times to make sure I didn’t forget to lock it. I seem to always recheck things to make sure of that. I am taking re-uptake something something pills that affect norepinephrin and dopomine, too, for the anxiety. Does that help?

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Sounds like those “uptake” pills are SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors). There are several SSRIs, and some also affect Dopamine & Norepinephrine, so it would be helpful to know the name of the pills.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)