Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

An AhhHaa moment….now it makes sense..

An AhhHaa moment….now it makes sense..2010-06-17T16:10:40+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! My Story An AhhHaa moment….now it makes sense..

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

So after yrs of anxiety,compulsive behavior,anger issues,addictions and so on ,and so many diagnoses by doctors,depession,aniety dissorder, a bad childhood,borderline personality diorder ….and lets not mention all the therapy sessions and wrong medications,my son held the answer.

My son is 7yrs old and has been diagnosed with ADD. After lots of research about Add,i saw somthings that were very similar in my brain, colud it be???

But i`am a female,this is seen in men way more than in women.Right????

So i took 2 teats online,yep it says i`am. This can~t be right. So i brought this to my Docs attention and he gave me a test, yep, positive….he said we finally have an answer after all these yrs of trying to figure things out.

I have been started on Concerta,i know not everyone believes in medication,but WOW iam feeling the changes. Way more fucus,more patience i actually get bothered by clutter,and deal with it instead of just ignoring it...iam even sleeping the best i have in yrs…..

Anyway,just felt i needed to share my story…

REPORT ABUSE

Saffron

Right on! I hear you on the “missing puzzle piece” sentiment, and the difference with Concerta. Congratulations.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I’ve just discovered the power of Concerta too. It’s amazing how much I’ve been able to de-clutter, in just a few days. And now, I’m off to make a big delivery to the Goodwill drop-off centre!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve just started meds myself, this morning actually, and can’t wait to de-clutter too !!

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

I know not everyone believes in medication. But the vast majority of those people have never tried medication. Or they’ve had a bad experience cause it didn’t work, or it worked too well and left them feeling dull and lifeless.

But I also know that people who have actually tried medication and found the one that works for them believe in it.

The trick is to use the medication as a tool to help you now make the changes you need to your lifestyle.

With medication you can now focus long enough to start meditation and exercise and getting organized.

The meds level the playing field, very quickly, but you then have to go out and play the game and win.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)