Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Android App Suggestions for ADHD House

Android App Suggestions for ADHD House2015-12-07T15:33:58+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Organizing & De-Cluttering Android App Suggestions for ADHD House

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kseniiaadhd
    Participant

Hello!

I am looking for suggestions for Android apps to help organize an ADHD household.

Both my boyfriend and I are ADHD, and we have one hell of a time trying to keep our home in any semblance of order. From expecting the other person to do something in the house, to both of us forgetting to do something in the house (cat litter is a really bad one), to anything else you can think of – that is how our home is these days and it’s driving me crazy.

It doesn’t help that he is in school and I work full-time. But, we have to figure out how to manage and, short of buying half a dozen white boards to write everything on, we can’t seem to keep ourselves in order.

So please – any Android-based apps (we both use this OS) you can suggest that allow syncing between home members would be most appreciated.

REPORT ABUSE

dithl
    Participant

@kseniiaadhd Try Wunderlist – good interface, and it has to-do lists that you can share.

As for the cat litter – take a listen to this (Vinyl Cafe – toilet training the cat)

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)