Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Anybody else feel like a zombie???

Anybody else feel like a zombie???2011-06-20T01:14:18+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Ritalin Anybody else feel like a zombie???

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author

Robbo

Reading that article above was very helpful. It’s also very helpful to understand how caffein works. For me it’s a morning only drink. What’s more important is that we realize no medication will affect us all the same way. I take prozac and wellbutrin. Cutting back on those under close supervision, A lot. 5 mg of methylphenidate 3 times a day is working really well for me, for 2 weeks now. Now I would like to very slowly cut back on the SSRI medication. Of course only with guidance from my doctors/counselors. All of them. And friends too, cuz they will notice first if I start acting more wacky than normal. Hmmm. Not sure if that’s possible!! lol.

Ima wacky dood.. Berry much sew.

Fortunately I just found some good decaf french roast beans I can grind up fresh, and still enjoy my tasty treat, coffee. I’ve only been to starbuks 3 times… the 4th n 5th time, I was just checking the CD rack for something cool on sale! :=) The “truth” about the “stuff” they are serving makes me want to projectile vomit!!! If you like that stuff, don’t google “what’s in it?” you’ll be sad.

Here’s a link to a search using google.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=side+affects+ritalin+methylphenidate+:+site+totallyadd.com&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)