Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Anyone more able to follow their emotions since starting on treatment?

Anyone more able to follow their emotions since starting on treatment?2012-05-22T23:01:36+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Psychostimulants – General Anyone more able to follow their emotions since starting on treatment?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tiddler

I seem to be more aware of my feelings at the moment. Whereas I’ve always been right on the edge of some strong emotion or other and will cry at the drop of a hat, I feel that maybe I’ve not been really experiencing them the way I do since I started on concerta. I wonder if maybe my emotions were so unstable, flitting from one feeling to another because I couldn’t remember to focus on them?!

Now I’m able to track my emotions and I seem to be really experiencing them and am able to know why I’m feeling what I do, rather than being permanently confused by them.

This is a GREAT thing but I’ve had a tough few days dealing with some issues (abuse) from my past for the first time really going through it and it’s been very new and not a little scary.

Is this any of you have experienced? How do you/ did you deal with it?

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)