Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Anyone try Synaptol or Nootropics alternative to Adderal with any success

Anyone try Synaptol or Nootropics alternative to Adderal with any success2017-12-29T19:16:33+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Medication Anyone try Synaptol or Nootropics alternative to Adderal with any success

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

BAM123
    Participant

My primary doctor will no longer prescribe adderal RX. The main reason he says is because I am getting too old, age 56. I have no blood pressure condition or family history and am otherwise healthy. Having hard time even finding another doctor to talk to about and I guess it would have to be a psychiatrist – but wait times are 3 months even if they would accept you. Any ideas on what to do or alternatives to adderal over the counter or homeopathic?

REPORT ABUSE

aya
    Participant

Hi Bam, Just diagnosed at 58,need to have a cardiac stress test before trial on stimulants to rule out potential problems. Perhaps if you chat with your Doctor about some tests to eliminate any problems that could occur with stimulants he might be more helpful. Heres hoping.

REPORT ABUSE

That Guy with ADHD
    Participant

Try telling the doctor that you are depressed and that Welbutrin has worked for you in the past. Welbutrin, acording to my psychiatrist, has an energizing component that works on some ADHD sufferers like myself. Also get them to refer you to a psychiatrist. The Welbutrin might be enough until you can get in to see them.

Best of luck

Richard

AKA

That Guy With ADHD

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)