Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Appointment tomorrow… What to expect?

Appointment tomorrow… What to expect?2012-08-01T02:51:06+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! I Suspect I Am Appointment tomorrow… What to expect?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys, thanks for that last topic that I made- Lots of help and has made me seek out diagnosis from what I believe to have (Inattentive type)! I am 14, so adult diagnosis may be different then the younger diagnosis.

So tomorrow, as the topic suggests, I have an appointment with I guess just the family doctor. I have no clue what will happen tomorrow and/ or what will happen if the doctor thinks I have ADHD (Psychiatrist?) and how that will be.

What can I expect tomorrow? What questions will the doctor be asking me? Share your experience?

I have a list of my symptoms on another topic in this category and I will show him that. I will also tell him about the test I just retook on this website (9/9 on inattentive by the way). Ironically on some questions I found myself zoning out, distracted by something on my leg, other thoughts, etc… Was kind of funny coming out that “zoned out” state in the middle of an ADHD test :P

Also, just to note, I started typing this around 8 in the morning, got sidetracked and forgot about it, and it is now 10:50 at night. Oh the irony…

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)