Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Attention Dialed Into a Higher Dimension

Attention Dialed Into a Higher Dimension2010-06-14T20:55:30+00:00

The Forums Forums For The Non-ADD Other Attention Dialed Into a Higher Dimension

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Meh. I put as much stock in this stuff as I do in a healing Zeus that created the universe 6000 years ago and loves us all when he’s not trying to drown us lol

That being said given the electrical in our bodys there has to be something given off. Find the right instrument, call what it gives you want you want given your intended result and you have colors to match our whatever you want to call it.

Thanks for sharing tho SimplyStella. All we truly know is that we’re different then the vast majority of people out there. ADD, Blue green, indigo or whatever label you’d want to apply the result is the same. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nimthiriel- I was trying to make the point that when someone believes something, has a certain perspective- (I used religion because it was the easiest example for me…) it can be offensive to a person when someone comes along and says, “Hey, the way you see this is wrong. The way I see it is the correct way!” Know what I mean?

Like, when I have a perspective, I am resistant to changing it. I think that it is important to understand how someone feels about something, respect that and then share what you think- but to not push your way as THE way. People are more apt to consider your information or at least not immediately reject it if you share it in a non domineering way.

( I guess the areas that I am referring to are, religion, personal health decisions (Like how to address ADD…) insert other personal-non- harmful belief systems here… )

It’s like saying, “The only way to see cancer is this way. THIS is the true way to beat cancer!)

I’m saying, “Live and let live…” However you want to explain your existence in this world is fine by me, as long as it is something that doesn’t hurt others or actively destroys the world around us, and isn’t oppressive to others.

Ok, so I hope that I understood where you were coming from. I’m a bit scatter brained today! I thought you were disagreeing that it was possible to convert people, or for people to change their minds over religion, Twas not what I was trying to convey, nor was I trying to debate the science vs. religion issue. :)

YAAAAAAY Discourse! -roachella.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

well this is definitely an interesting post. being that this is the first time on the site and using the forums, i was compelled to read a few threads and see if they were like the rest of the internet and full of trolls. of course I pick this thread to read and am immediately confused…however seeing some of the replies, i think its safe to say that this forum hasn’t been infested. haha.

and for those not familiar with the lingo, an internet troll can often be seen making ridiculous remarks like “hitler was the man,” and continuing to support that “view” simply to get a rise out of the rest of the forum..sounds like the arch nemesis of an ad/hd-er on or off the internet, eh?

anyway, it was very interesting to read roachella’s comments because i can agree in full with them. namely:

“The thing is, whatever you want to call or explain ADD- it doesn’t really matter to me. What matters is if you have it, how it effects your life, and how effective approaches are in dealing with those challenges. Pegging it on colors isn’t going to make my challenges go away. People can have their theories, but it doesn’t make my life easier to live. I mean- I’m still going to pile up dishes, have issues with social interactions…just to name a couple of things.”

spot. on. +1

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)